Which vacuum container fits which machine?
Container 1/6 max. depth of up to 100 mm
Container 1/3 max. depth of up to 65 mm
Container 1/2. max. depth of up to 65 mm
Container 1/6. max. depth of up to 100 mm
Container 1/3 max. depth of up to 100 mm
Container 1/2. max. depth of up to 100 mm
Vacuum containers can be placed under vacuum in connection with a KOMET machine.
- Sustainability – Containers are reusable and thus contribute to waste avoidance (returnable system).
- Protection against mechanical influences – pressure-sensitive food, such as e. g. vegetables, fruits and fish are also perfectly protected during transportation due to the metal shell.
- Optimum utilisation of the kitchen, less stress during the preparation of food and during service – due to a flexible preparation outside the peak times. It is possible to cook at low temperatures.
- Protection against spoiling – no light irradiation possible.
- Better storage and space utilisation – it is possible to easily, safely and systematically pile the containers.
- Safety – The food flow: Storing, preparing, transporting, possibly regenerating and distributing. All with one lid and container.
This is how simple it is:
1. Possibilities:The container is placed into a vacuum packing machine.
1. Placing the closed container into the vacuum packing machine.
2. Close the lid, a vacuum is being generated in the container.
3. The lid opens automatically, the container maintains the vacuum.
4. Compress the valve in order to remove the lid.
2. Possibilities: The container is connected to an extra connection of the vacuum packing machine.
The KOMET quality promise
KOMET grants a guarantee of 24 months on all machines – also, in the commercial sector. The guarantee includes the whole functioning of the machines. This ensures the customers that their newly purchased Komet products will also possess the promised properties and functions.